I've took it upon me to try and fix a bug in Webmaker with the login screen where a page was redundant and they thought it should be removed. I eventually found the hidden page, but when I asked if they would like the page to be removed, I found out that the issue lie in the webmaker_login_ux.
From there it I tried to find the source of the bug, there's an area in Webmaker that has a boolean value which when set to false, it should not show the page, it was set to false, but alas the page still reared it's ugly head.
After checking and trying different 'fixes' I wasn't able to solve the problem, but I wont stop believing that I can do it. Hopefully after I'm done exams I can finish this bug and keep contributing to the Open Source community, it's been fun!