Monday 6 October 2014

A 'Bug' Story

Hey everyone,

Bug Tackling!

I've decided to try and tackle a bug in the Webmaker app! It seems cool and fantastic.
The bug I'll be doing is to make a template for a blog(Blogger, he's lookin at you kid). Me and my friend Rafid are gonna be helping each other out with our separate bugs trying to en capture the essence of Open Source development.

Aside from that, life's getting fun! Learning about +Twitter ,and +FireFox, developing an Android app and many other things!

It seems upon initial inspection that fixing bugs is a daunting task, it's like climbing Mount Everest after only doing indoor climbing. The basic techniques are there, but looking up, the challenge seems way bigger than you (I'm an avid indoor rock climber).

This will be challenging, frightening,  and I'm sure, super rewarding!

You can follow me on twitter @0neSanctum (I'll get better I promise)

Cheers.

James Laverty

1 comment:

  1. Your open-source experience is making me jelly, and jelly is delicious

    ReplyDelete