Monday 8 December 2014

Android in Webmaker!

Hey everyone,

I just added source maps to Browserify. It was a very challenging process, because I talked to several different sources in the industry and the majority that I talked to had no idea what I was talking about. It was interesting because I ended up going out to lunch with people that were professionals in Java/Android, web development and PaaS. It was a fantastic experience, but it ended up in me being made fun of for asking question about Source maps and maybe I'm confused about my College lingo.

I find Open Source development very exciting, but to contrast it, I find doing it within a timeline terrifying, unless you have contacts within whatever you are trying develop.

This course, and my professor David Humphrey, have taught me a lot. Lets keep it going,

Cheers,

James Laverty

No comments:

Post a Comment